- Serendipity 3
- 100.00 US dollar(s)
- 美国 (New York City)
The most expensive milkshake is the LUXE Milkshake which is sold for $100 (£75.15; €85.60) at Serendipity 3 and made in partnership with Swarovski® and the Crystal Ninja in New York, New York, USA, as of 1 June 2018.
The first ceremonious purchase of the milkshake was done by social media influencer Benjamin Liong Setiawan. It was served in a milkshake glass coated in 3,000 crystals provided by Swarovski® and designed by Crystal Ninja.
The luxurious milkshake is made from the following:
- Jersey cream - from cows originally bred in the Channel Islands of Jersey. The breed is popular for the high butterfat content.
- Tahitian vanilla ice cream - super rich and made with Tahitian vanilla beans that were sourced from premium slow-grown.
- Devonshire luxury clotted cream - produced in Devon Cornwall, England. This thick, rich cream is made from heating fine milk until a thick layer of golden cream forms on the surface.
- Madagascar vanilla beans - extreme vanilla flavour from beans that are most labour intensive to grow. Plants take over a year to 3 years to produce beans that are intense in flavor.
- 23K edible gold- this pure gold that is edible creates a glimmering, golden sparkle when mixed in with the other ingredients.
- Whipped cream - grass-fed Jersey cream, infused with a simple syrup of sugar, vanilla and a hint of cinnamon.
- Le cremose baldizzone or donkey caramel sauce - rare sauce made from donkey milk, loaded with beneficial vitamins and minerals, this unique and sweet sauce is made from Venezuelan cocoa, Piedmont hazelnuts, fresh donkey milk and cane sugar
- Luxardo gourmet maraschino cherries - produced in Luxardo, Italy, these cherries are nothing like the bright red orbs we are used to. These cherries are dense and chewy with a sweet-tart flavor made with prized sour maraca cherries and preserved in the fruit's famed liquor.